Sometimes some things seem unimportant to us, but they also take life. This article is about the way of storing potatoes and their dangers. many people do not pay attention to the storage of potatoes and as a result, do not know what they are consuming.
It has been scientifically proven that improper storage of potatoes can also lead to the production of some chemical substances harmful to humans. If these substances are in large quantities and concentrated, this can cause death.
This happened to the Chelysheva family. They stored the potatoes incorrectly in the cellar and for this reason, several family members died. The only one who survived this family was Maria who was horrified when she saw how the family members had died one after the other.
Her father had gone to the basement to get a bag of potatoes. But he did not return for a long time. Maria’s mother had gone after him to look for her husband. But even the mother could not come back.
This worried the rest of the family, and after them came grandmother and brother Maria, who also changed their lives. This terrified Maria and she immediately notified the police to investigate.
After the police arrived, they saw that several bags of potatoes had rotted in the family’s basement and released deadly chemicals.
This was the reason why the members of this family changed their lives. Potatoes contain solanine which can be very dangerous. It can become very toxic and has pesticide properties. This causes these chemicals to spread in the air and destroy the respiratory system.
Also, the rotting of the tubers causes the release of chaconine. Potato rotting results in the production of the toxin properties of solanine. These chemicals are released in the form of deadly gas. This was the reason why family members changed lives. Therefore, you should be careful with storing potatoes.
What do you think about this? Share your thoughts in the comments on Facebook.