Your vag*na smell should not be never a punchline for horrible jokes. The majority of women in fact deal with the odor of their genitals in their lifetime. This can be affected by menstruation, sex*al activity, or infection. The healthy vag*na shall not have an odor. You have to do these things to smell fresh down there.
You have to know the proper way to care.
- It is good to shower daily
- When you have a workout session, it is best to shower so you remove the sweat even from it.
- Using fragrant soap should not mask the smell. You have to use only natural soaps without chemicals to protect you from irritation.
- Clean only the outer part of it.
- Unless your doctor says so, do not douche.
- You have to wipe it from front to back to avoid any infection. Use baby wipes or wet wipes to remove the dry wipe residue.
Some things to remember.
- Do not use any other products that aren’t meant for your intime hygiene.
- Buy only cotton underwear and change it every day.
- Do not leave tamp*ns for a long time, if you use them.
- Make sure that you use a lubricant with water-based or silicone.
- Bacterial growth, yeast infections, and poor hygiene or hormonal changes can cause the odor.