Press "Enter" to skip to content

Your Shih Tzu May Poisoned? This Is What To Do When Happens

Dog poisoning is normal, but something to worry about. Just know the right way to help your dog, and this situation will pass faster than you thought. However, you should know that most sources of dog poisoning come from food and the environment. We advise you to read this article, in which you will understand what things can poison your dog and how to help him.

Since your dog lives with you, we can say that many things in the house are dangerous to the health of Shih Tzu. If you live in a large house, this may not be a problem. But if your home is not large or tidy, your dog may be exposed to some of the products that are poisonous to it. In these products writes, keep away from children because they are poisonous. These products are also harmful to your dog. If you like cleaning a lot, keep away dishwashing detergent, disinfectants, floor cleaners, etc.

Your dog may consume or touch these products, and this will damage the skin or organs. Sih Tzu is very curious and likes games. Therefore we advise you to keep these products away from him. But can you stop Shih Tzu from eating? Of course, you can. However, you need to be careful when buying food for your dog. Some packages may have expired, and if your dog consumes these foods he may be poisoned.

If you are wondering which foods your dog should never consume, then we have the answer. Your dog can consume a lot of food that you can consume. This applies if your dog is not allergic to certain foods. But poisoning your dog can be caused by these foods. First, we recommend you be careful with sugar. Avoid sugary drinks, sweets, chocolates, almonds, or raisins. They contain some substances that are harmful to your dog. It’s not fun at all if you think your dog can consume alcohol with you. It can be a big mistake for your dog’s body.

In case you find it difficult to understand that your dog is poisoned, you can find out by seeing if your dog has these symptoms or not. Initially, you will notice that your dog’s appetite has decreased, and it does not want to eat. It can be followed by diarrhea, weakness, dizziness, sudden fatigue, groans, etc.

These signs will guide you to send your dog to the vet. He will tell you which procedure to perform and will give you a list of medicines that will cure your dog. Also, at the same time with the medication, you need to take care of the food that your dog is consuming.