Kylie Jenner shared two pinup photos this Monday on social media showing her curves. She was in her mansion in Holmby Hills, costing $36.5M.
Mother of Stormi was in strapless and seven-inch heels wearing her red-tinted hair with an elegant bun.
This came after weekend shopping to Rodeo Drive, where she was confronted by animal rights activists.
A group of anti-fur protesters surrounded her Rolls Royce and shouted ‘Shame on you’.
Kylie didn’t engage with them, and was not wearing fur at that moment.
She was previously confronted by anti-fur protesters. The star admitted that she has it difficult to make ‘normal things’.
She shared that she does not know how a normal life is as she has been in front of the camera since nine years old.
She was named as the highest earning celebrity of 2020.
Earlier this year she sold her cosmetics company to Coty. She was the only woman to hit top 10.
Forbes’ Highest-Earning Celebrities of 2020 – Top 10
- 1. Kylie Jenner ($590 million)
- 2. Kanye West ($170 million)
- 3. Roger Federer ($106.3 million)
- 4. Cristiano Ronaldo ($105 million)
- 5. Lionel Messi ($104 million)
- 6. Tyler Perry ($97 million)
- 7. Neymar ($95.5 million)
- 8. Howard Stern ($90million)
- 9. LeBron James ($88.2 million)
- 10. Dwayne Johnson ($87.5 million)